1. Cut six to eight 6 x 6 inch paper squares. The number of squares used will be determined by the head size of the wearer.
2. Fold one 6 x 6 inch square in half widthwise. Crease the edge to mark the fold then unfold back to a flat sheet of paper.
3. Fold the 6x6 inch square in half again lengthwise. Crease the edge to mark the fold then unfold back to a flat sheet of paper to reveal that the paper has been folded into fourths.
4. Fold the top right corner to the center fold of the paper and crease the edge. Repeat the fold with the top left corner.
5. Fold the lower half of the paper up so that the paper edge meets the crease line in the center of the paper.
6. Fold the lower half of the paper up again so that the middle crease becomes the paper edge.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 with the remaining 6 x 6 paper squares.
8. Connect the folded papers together to assemble the crown.
9. Start by slipping the corner of one folded paper into the rectangle fold on the other piece of folded paper. Slide until the corner meets the center fold of the other piece of folded paper.
10. Continue sliding corners of folded pieces together until all folded papers are joined.
11. Use your favorite drawing utensil to decorate the crown with a royal design.
12. Join the end pieces together to form a crown that fits right on top of a regal head!